Scott Memorial Library Document Delivery: ILLiad Service
Log in to place requests, retrieve electronically-delivered articles, view your ILL account, and more.
* As of August 16, 2010 the Thomas Jefferson University document delivery system has changed. If you have not submitted a document request since August 16, 2010, you must create an ILLiad account.
Estimated Delivery Time
- Articles/book chapters: 1 or more days
- Books: 7 or more days
- Rare & hard to find materials may take longer
- The fee for Jeffersonians is $5 per requested item payable via cash or interdepartmental charge code.
- Students receive 10 free document delivery requests per academic year August through July. Thereafter, charges accrue at the standard delivery rate of $5 per item.
- Further information about document delivery policies.